The application for the following programs will remain open until full:
Manufacturing, Welding & Engineering
Drone Technology & Robotics
Business Development & Leadership
Cosmetology, Video & Game Design Animation, Auto-body Repair & Painting, and Law Enforcement are CLOSED.
2018-19 Application Directions:
1. Go to salemkeizer.enrolltrack.com
2. Click forgot password.
3. When the Reset Password screen appears, type your student email address in the
username field and click Submit.
4. Open your student email to recover your password.
5. Return to the Sign In page (salemkeizer.enrolltrack.com) and login using your student email
as your username and your recovered password. Click Sign in.
6. On the Student Information screen, verify that your information is correct (school, counselor,
current grade level, date of birth, gender).
7. Use drop down menus to enter your shirt size and tell us how you became
interested in the programs.
8. Thoughtfully type answers to the three essay questions. These will be carefully
considered in the selection process and are the most important part of your
application. Then click Next.
10. On the Program Information screen, select your 1st choice program using the drop down
menu. Then select your 2nd choice program using the dropdown menu. If you do not have
a 2nd choice, select No 2nd Choice. Click Next.
11. On the Confirm Application screen, verify that the information you have entered is correct.
Click the Parent Approval Notification box to indicate that your parents are aware of your
application. Then click Submit.
12. Your Counseling Office will receive notification that your application has been submitted.
If your student information is incorrect, contact your counseling office to make updates.
If you are unable to click on your program of choice, then it means the program is full and no longer accepting applications. Please select a different program.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Applicant Information”]