Students enrolled in Cosmetology learn the industry-relevant skills and knowledge necessary to pass the Oregon State Cosmetology Boards. Students can work to obtain the hours and competency required in order to graduate high school as a licensed cosmetologist. The learning environment is a fully operational salon, with state-of-the-art equipment, that is open to the public. Cosmetology students graduate high school with a competitive advantage by integrating real-world skills with rigorous academic curriculum.
We want our students to be ready for whatever comes after high school. CTEC’s Cosmetology students have overwhelmingly passed their state cosmetology boards to become licensed hair designers, barbers, estheticians and nail technologists—and have gone on to universities, community colleges, beauty schools and professional jobs including JCPenney and 554 Salon. Our students are ready to start their careers with the following industry-relevant skills and knowledge:
- Hair design
- Nail technology
- Safety and sanitation
- Career development
- Personal accountability
- Product knowledge and sales
- Resume and portfolio marketing
- Professional interactions, including networking and customer service
To schedule an appointment please call our Salon 503-399-2370
Students in the Cosmetology program learn contextualized science and English. Students receive coaching and resources to explore career options they may want to pursue directly out of the program or with continued education. Coupled with the experiences they have throughout this program, they graduate with a plan and the ability to adjust the plan throughout their career.
With a foundation of industry-standard skills, rigorous science and English training and the ability to obtain licensure, our students are ready to pursue their dreams and goals.
Colors include 1 Bowl of product. if additional product is used, it’s an additional $10 PER BOWL. This includes toner, lighteners, color and/or Olaplex
Relaxer: (Must NOT have shampooed in last 24 hours)
- Special Package Pricing is available for Parties, upon request.
- Please Remember, ALL SERVICES are done by students, under the care of Licensed Professionals
- Prices are starting prices. Additional cost may incur per longer/thicker hair, as quoted in your Consultation
- No Refunds Are Permitted
- Redo Appointments must be approved prior to service.
There may be a product charge for redo appointments. Thank you.
- Military Discount of 20% off all services
- Senior Discount of 15% off all services (55+ years young)